Friday, June 1, 2012

Square Plates

So I finally found a place that actually has two different size sets of square plates in stock they got them in for graduations. I've been waiting months and no store had them but today when I searched I found one and left within 5 minutes after I called to confirm they were in. Needless to say, I now have lots of plates and napkins to choose from though I think I want to use the newest ones I bought and maybe use the others design ones, like these Harlequin ones, for something else like cake or after words or maybe the shower? Who knows but I know I will not let them go to waste as they cannot be returned since they were ordered offline! Nice thing about the ones I bought from the store today is that though there are no returns on these products, I can exchange them whenever I want for whatever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment