Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Invitation Nightmare...

Invitations...who thought it would be this difficult! Besides the hours spent at Office Max last week, and the millions of phone calls to other places, one which wanted to charge over $100 just to print them as I would be providing them with the paper, I think we found one. Greg Leyden from work was helping redesign my classroom and I asked him if he knew anyone since he's lived and worked around here for a long time. He said he had a friend named Don who owns http://www.custom-bindery.com/. Needless to say, Don thinks he can do it so we decided to go there today. Unfortunately when I went to retrieve the paper from the laundry room, somehow it had gotten all wet and was now wrapped - how I have no idea. I tried blow drying it and it got out most of the wrinkles but not all. He does not know if it will run through the printer and we couldn't find more for at a reasonable price so he is going to try to use it and his graphic artist is going to work on the file to make sure it lines up. Needless to say, this is my LAST shot because if they do not do it, sorry Chris, your request is going to be left un-met as I am sick and tired of waiting to send these out which means I will be doing them myself...which I wanted to do weeks ago! He said they should be done by Monday at the latest so pray this is true. Now all I need to do in the mean time is work on envelopes which Cyndi is letting me borrow her classroom printer and if that does not work, then I will do them at her house as she just printed her daughters a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment