Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Paper

Today we spent about 3 hours at Office Max with nothing to show. Our first trip resulted in Tessa not being able to get the image to print without being cropped on any of their fancy printers. And, oh Ryan charged me less then he should of last week so I had to pay more if I wanted the job done correctly which means I had to 'return' the charges from last week but the manager couldn't get the Hero's gift card to work so that was another hassle. Regardless, Tessa finally got the self print color printer worked with the image but everything was off by a few inches. After much photoshop fixing, it still was not right and we had to bring Moto to the vet for her shots so we left. After that we came back, Tessa was gone and there was now Bruce who tried assisting us by doing the same errors and wasting paper just as Tessa did with the other printers though we warned him but he thought he could make it work. Finally he listened and went to the printer that worked but did not know the right printer properties that Tessa did which resulted in even more errors in printing the fixed images. Finally I convinced him to just refund my money and give me the paper to let me print them myself. He agreed and I got the paper for free! However Chris is not keen on the idea of me printing them myself...arg!

No comments:

Post a Comment