Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Envelopes

Why is it so hard to find black envelopes? Yesterday the boys and I tried various stores with no luck. Micheals had some on sale but not enough so we went to another Micheals but they were not on sale there; go figure! Needless to say, at the other Micheals I found these 'Thank You' cards that came with white envlopes with a little balck design on the back.  I figured these would be perfect as I could use the envelopes for the invites and just use other evenlopes for when I send the 'Thank You' cards out; getting two things for one price = perfect! I found them online to share but they have a bow on the pictures whereas mine do not but maybe I could add one as it kind of looks cute that way. http://www.michaels.com/Floral-Thank-You/28670,default,pd.html?cgid=projects-wedding-thankyou&start=1

No comments:

Post a Comment