Thursday, June 7, 2012

Imagery Complete

So I attempted to get the first test of our Wedding invite done today however they resulted not going in my favor as the girl who helped me the day prior, who was also get married in September, was not there and the 'non-print' general employee tried helping as the print employees apparently do not get in until after 10am. Let's just say he was on the phone for most of the time I was there, had to look under the keyboard for a code, and even asked me at one point if I wanted to come behind the desk to help him. Needless to say, I left with just paying for the paper so that they could order it since they did not have enough in stock and I needed to get to work and finish packing for our trip Canada. I guess the invites will have to wait until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment