Saturday, July 7, 2012

September 12th?

So after getting off the phone with my mom trying to help her plane flights for her to coincide with my deaf grandparents flights, I decided to look into what time we can get married on the 12th as maybe I would not have to take off too much work and could instead take of Thursday. Well while looking over the Dupage Court House wedding info, I find that they only marry individuals on Fridays starting at 11:45pm and do apporximately 30 in a day. Needless to say, this totally screws Chris and I's idea of getting married on our September 14th, our anniversary date as that is a Wednesday! Guess I should have looked into this before...Ekk - Oh well, time to look for some other places to get married at that is close by as Cook County is way too far and we are down there enough for court. Maybe Kane?

No comments:

Post a Comment