Saturday, July 14, 2012

2 birds...1 stone

So today was very hot out and I did not have the air on because Chris and the boys are at his parents and this was the first time this summer I was able to have the air off and the windows open. Needless to say, I knew getting ready for Carri's wedding tonight would not be fun in this heat and my long hair nor did I feel like doing anything after getting home from shopping for a new dress for tonight so I figure instead of me doing my hair appointment next week with no where to go, why not do it today and get use out of the hair style? Overall things went ok...it took almost 3 girls over 3 hours and what I think to be more then 55 bobbypins, 'style' knots, a regular brown thick rubber band and some readjusting when I got home, but overall it was good and what I want for my wedding.
I also hurried up and put my wedding dress on and ran across the street to a neighbors house as I saw them sitting outside and told them that I had a silly request to take a picture of me since my fiance was not home and I wanted a picture to make sure this is what I wanted for my wedding as well as to have a picture to send to my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment