Friday, July 20, 2012

Ballerina Slippers

Who would have thought that out of all stores, Miejers would have my wedding shoes? (http://www.meijer.com/s/df-by-dearfoams-womens-ballerina-flats-with-bow/_/R-206290)? I was looking for my Fila Skeletoes shoes as they had a coupon for $10 off of shoes but just like every other store, they also did not have them. Fortunately though, they did have white ballerina slippers and they were one sale for $9.00 - Of course when I should Chris what I was buying he was like "Um what are these for?" I told him they were for the wedding and the look on his face was priceless; I thought he was embarrassed but instead he said "Wait so you get to wear comfy slippers and I have to wear uncomfortable dress shoes?" I just laughed and told him he could wear flip flops for all I cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment