Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lady Gaga = Saving Money

Leave it to me to find an article like this...

"Joey, my fiancée, and I weren’t officially engaged until September 2010, but we knew early on in our relationship that we were headed towards marriage. We also knew that paying for a wedding would be one of the most annoying financial undertakings of our lives. Then in July 2009, a Lady Gaga song came on the radio and changed everything. No, seriously. I was incredibly sick of the song, so I changed the station… right to another Lady Gaga song. I changed the station again… to yet ANOTHER Lady Gaga song. I sent a text to Joey: Geez. 3 Gaga songs on at a time. We should put a dollar in a jar every time we hear one. And so started our so-called Wedding Jar."

Read more at: http://offbeatbride.com/2011/03/fun-way-to-save-money-for-your-wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment