Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Alphabet Stack

While cleaning out my hall closets today, I decided I was way over for filing away paid bills and important papers so I decided to organize my closet's filing cabinet. While doing so, not only did I come across ISAT scores from when I was in Middle School (mind you I scored really bad so I am sure my teachers must have hated me), I came across a Black & White Glittered Alphabet Stack Photo card stock pack I purchased years ago at JoAnn Fabrics; anyone who knows me well, knows that I love Black and White and I am addicted to purchasing 'Alphabet' related things. Needless to say, this card stock pack is perfect for our reception as I can use it for almost everything, invites, centerpieces, name place holders, etc. I will have to go buy another to use for the party though because gosh for bid I touch this one; I need one as a collectors item! Luckily I found them not only on Ebay, but also on JoAnn.com so if they are not in the store any longer, I can just order them online and they are one sale (http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat2607&PRODID=xprd571338). Too perfect!


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you would have been in EAT with those ISAT scores! I'm glad you found your paper ~ it was meant to be!

    ReplyDelete