Friday, August 3, 2012

Wedding Bands

Christopher and I attempted to shop for wedding bands today while at the Galesburg mall as well as on main street. Chris found some he liked but thought they were way too expensive. We think we will get a Titanium one as though ceramic is cooler looking, it is not as 'tough'. He liked the ones I tried on, especially the two sided enhances as they make the ring look huge but I didn't find one I loved nor were any others really what I wanted. I found one I liked at Kohl's Diamond Gallery (http://www.kohlsdg.com/), which is not associated with the Kohl's department store we are all familiar with despite the name. Though I liked this one, it did not fit great with the ring cut, nor did they have it in my size and of course, it was more expensive then I wanted to spend. I tried finding it online but could not and they didn't have it on their website either so I called them and asked about it which is when I found out that it is a weird brand (Libman item # b3545wd.07) that you really cannot find or buy therefore they had to take a picture, which was really crappy, and send it to me. Now the goal is to find something like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment