Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dates

Chris and I both want to be able to remember the date. Should we stick with our current anniversary? 9-12-2008? Hmm or what about 10-11-12 since it is numerically fun? Ehh, seems a bit far and I think 9-10-11 is too close...what about 11-11-11? or 12-12-12? or 3-6-12? Yeah I am a dork as I already check these dates; all weekdays.

If we stick with our original date, September 12th 2011 to me is too close due to everything going on with the boys, but is 9-12-2012 too far?!?!? If is not to far, the only problem is that it is on a weekday; Wednesday, which means we would need to wed at a court house; but hey I'm fine with that! Then we could possibly have the wedding party on the 15th in Galena - A Saturday lunch so people can enjoy their stay in Galena? I think so...

Already sending the email to the Inn at Irish Hollow to see what their wedding options are!

No comments:

Post a Comment