Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dress Shopping Attempt #2/3

Went shopping with Cyndi today for both of our weddings dresses; she needs her within 2 months and I need mine within 8 months. We found and bought one her and she also found one for me; both her and Chris like it a lot though Chris thinks it would look 'hotter' with white fishnets. Me...well I thought it was a little too shiny and made me feel like a hooker. The store, Jessica McClintock, wouldn't let you take pictures but I snuck one; not the greatest but better then nothing. The picture next to me is from their website (http://www.jessicamcclintock.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10001&productId=174128&categoryId=10331&subcatname=Wedding%20Gowns&spage=1&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10318) however it is shown there in purple.

3 comments:

  1. Someone suggested that if Christopher thinks I should wear white fish net tights with the dress then he has to as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen and I went today to the look at the dress and found out that their return policy is 90 days, but only for a exchange and store credit. Needless to say, I will wait to buy it until there is nothing else

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried this dress on again today...not only did we fix the cleavage problem, but it was also 25% off today so Cyndi bought it for me, literally!

    ReplyDelete